15 Jul E-safety tips from year 6 children
Some year 6 children share with us their top tips for staying safe online…
- Set your profile to friends only
- Know everyone on your friends list
- Don’t put anything online that you wouldn’t want your grandma to see
- Never leave your door unlocked – keep your passwords secret and keep all your information safe
- Cyber bullying – do not let them get you! Report it immediately to a trusted adult – your parents, teachers or Ceop.
- Don’t bully and don’t get bullied!
- Be kind – spread good messages
Here are some other useful films to teach you about e-safty
Animal Magic for 5-7 year olds
Jigsaw for 8-10 year olds
Newsround – internet safety narrated by David Tennant for 9-14 year olds.