- Go to EasyFundraising’s website
- Register using your email, you will also need a memorable password. Choose Lyndhurst PTA Camberwell as your cause.
- Either download the app or use the browser
- If using the browser, you can also install the easyfundraising toolbar to let you know when you are on a website of a retailer that will donate, and to remind you to activate your donation.
This is super useful, definitely worth doing.
Find out how at EasyFunraising’s Donation reminder.
- Get shopping, as normal – but this time you’ll also raise money for Lyndhurst.
Easyfundraising Lyndhurst Instructions
In a normal year the school would have had several fundraising opportunities throughout the year, such as the winter and summer fair and the popular Playground Proms.
These events raise a lot of vital funds for the school, but this year of course none of these have been able to happen!
This GoFundMe page is an easy and fuss free way for parents to raise funds for the school.
Think of this as Mr Hammill’s virtual cash box! We appreciate this is not as much fun as spending £20 on mulled wine and plastic toys you thought you had donated two weeks ago, but you will get the same feel good factor in return!
Please use this link to donate:
GoFund Me – Friends of Lyndhurst Fundraiser
Thanks so much for your donation!
If you already shop on Amazon, why not shop via AmazonSmile? The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon and raise funds for Lyndhurst Primary School. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you, all you need to do is start your shopping via this link: smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1050512-0 It’s that simple!